Soccer Competition Rules
Soccer will be a six youth player single elimination tournament. Compete
with lodges from all across the nation.
Sign up as team event 903 on your Individual
A. All players must be under twenty-one (21) years of age.
A. A team will consist of six (6) players.
B. A team will be allowed four (4) substitute players.
C. A team will be lead by a Team Captain.
A. Forfeit time is the scheduled starting time of the contest.
B. A team may play a game with only five (5) players.
C. In order to claim a forfeit, a Team Captain must have their team present and ready to play.
D. If neither team is able to field the minimum number of players, a double forfeit will be declared.
A. Length of Game
1. The game will consist of two twenty (20) minute halves (running clock).
2. There will be a five (5) minute half-time separating the first and second halves.
3. In the event of a tie after regulation time has expired, the game will continue until
the first goal is scored.
1. Substitution can be made at any time, but the player coming off the field must exit
the field in front of his bench before the new player may come on the field.
1. The ball will be awarded to the other team at the place where the foul took place.
The ball will be a direct free kick.
2. A flagrant foul will cause the ejection of a player for the duration of the half.
3. A team may not replace a player who is ejected from the game for a flagrant foul.
1. A goal is when the ball is shot between two cones below shoulder height.
2. The goal area will be twelve (12) feet wide.
3. Each goal is equal to one (1) point.
4. The referee will judge if the goal is good or not.
5. A team cannot have a goal keeper, but a player may stand in front of the goal.
6. Once a goal is scored, the ball is placed for a kick-off at the center of the field by
the team that was just scored upon.
A. A coin toss will be conducted prior to beginning the game.
B. The team winning the coin toss will choose one of the following options:
1. Whether or not to receive first possession of the ball.
2. To designate which end of the field they will defend.
C. The team losing the toss will have the choice of options
at the beginning of the second half.
D. The game is started with a kick-off at the center of the field.
1. Shoes muse be gym or running shoes, or with molded rubber cleats.
No metal or screw-in cleats are allowed.
2. Players must remove all jewelry prior to the start of the game.
Back To Competitions and Recreation Committee