Q/A: Replacement Youth Registration Questions
Our lodge contigent has already sent in its registration paperwork.
Now we have
had a change, where one youth has dropped and another youth has replaced him.
This has led to several questions:
1) Do we have the new youth fill out another Individual Registration Form,
because his training cells and activities will be different?
2) If yes, how should we send the form in?
3) Will this change mess up our express check-in?
To answer your questions:
1) Yes, have the new youth fill out an new copy of the
Individual Registration Form.
2) Send the new youth registration form into the National Office with a
note explaining the drop and add.
3) This should not effect your express
check-in as long as everything checks out.
Back to NOAC 2002 FAQ page