2004 NOAC Lodge Spirit Award Criteria
Lodges wishing to qualify for the 2004 NOAC Lodge Spirit
Award need to demonstrate effective planning, participation,
and teamwork at NOAC. A maximum of 20 lodges will be
recognized at Founders Day with an elegant etched acrylic
award. The following criteria will be taken into
1. Meeting the minimum lodge NOAC contingent
quota of 10 + 1.5% of the lodge's 2003 charter year membership.
2. Preparing a lodge history display or
presentation for the OA Museum OR a booth at the Founder's Day Fair.
3. Representation by the lodge chief or his
designate AND the youngest member of the NOAC contingent at one
of the Very Important Arrowmen (VIA) luncheons.
4. Entering at least ONE team ceremonies or
Native American competition/evaluation.
5. Entering at least ONE team athletic
6. Participation in any NOAC non-athletic
competition or opportunity, such as OA Survivor, $100,000
Arrowhead, Talent Show, Lodge Web Site Competition, Brotherhood
Chorus, or Brotherhood Band.
7. Representation by the lodge at the 2004 NOAC
National Council of Chiefs (NCOC).
8. Percentage of Arrowmen in the lodge
contingent earning the Brotherhood Award for individual NOAC
9. Completion and submission of the online Lodge
Spirit Award application in advance of the 2004
NOAC. (Application is due by June 1, 2004.)
Back to 2004 NOAC Lodge Spirit Award Page
[Special Events Committee Info]