The National Order of the Arrow Conference is an official program of the Boy Scouts of America. As such, every attendee is to adhere to the National Order of the Arrow Code of Conduct follows.
National Order of the Arrow Conference Code of Conduct
1. Observe the Scout Oath or Promise, the Scout Law and the Order of the Arrow Obligation.
2. Wear my official uniform and official event identification throughout the event. Unofficial hats, patch jackets, medals, or decorations are not a part of my official uniform.
3. Attend all planned general sessions and electives.
4. Confine trading and swapping to free periods and designated areas.
5. Be personally responsible for breakage, damage, or loss of property.
6. Observe quiet hours and lights out from midnight to 7 a.m.
7. Keep my quarters clean, my bed made and dispose of trash in proper place.
8. Not change my officially assigned room without permission from the Event Headquarters. The reason emergency calls, for example, could not be delivered if room changes were unofficial.
9. Allow no unregistered person to occupy my dormitory room.
10. Wear suitable covering in the dormitory when going down the halls. I will also wear suitable covering while swimming in the pools or participating in the event programs.
11. Observe all rules regarding the use of the swimming pools and other athletic facilities.
12. Understand that the purchase, possession, or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs at the event will not be permitted and will result in immediate dismissal from the event. This standard shall apply to all youth and adult participants. Compliance with state law and host facility regulations will apply at all times.
13. Comply with federal, state and city laws and host facility regulations, including those which prohibit the use of fireworks, firearms, and gambling. Infraction of these laws and regulations will be cause for immediate dismissal from the Event.
14. Comply with the host facility rule prohibiting the use of private automobiles at the facility without permission from Event Headquarters.
15. Not be authorized to sell items at the Event. I understand that the official trading posts are the only source for purchasing items at the event.
16. At all times, be the considerate guest of our host.
17. Follow the Boy Scouts of America’s policy on smoking and observe all NO-SMOKING restrictions.