Back to the Main Page
Back to National Events
NOAC 1998 Memories:
- Sunday Live
- Monday Live
- Tuesday Live
- Wednesday Live
- Thursday Live
- Training Syllabus
- Competition Results
- Conference Updates
Search the Site
We asked some Arrowmen we met today to tell us their Name, Lodge, Unit Position and
Lodge Position, Hometown and State. We then asked a few simple questions to see what they
know and what they have done so far at the conference:
1. Have you accessed the NOAC Web Site yet?
2. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
3. What is the most fun thing you did today?
4. How many feathers belong in a war bonnet?
Amangamek Wipit #470
district member at large
Lexington Park, MD
1. Yes for the general information
3. Patch trading
SPL, Cub Scout Crossover Chairman
St. Louis, MO
1. No, will check it out at later
ASM, Past Section Chief
1. No, can see much potential
3. Fellowship with friends
ASPL, Lodge Camping Promotion Chairman
1. Yes, he found that "the Site had lots of good info but not too much"
3. Leading songs before the Shows
Instructor, none yet.
1. No, but he intends to soon
3. Fellowship with friends and trading patches
Quartermaster, Ordeal induction committee
1. No, plans to
3. VIA luncheon and Basketball competition
Black Eagle #482
JASM, Lodge Chief
3. Everything and especially Volleyball
PL, Chapter Vice Chief
1. Yes, Looking in general and found some good stuff
Little Bunny Foo Foo #1998
ISU mall, IA
1. No, I haven't been able to get my rabbit ears set right
3. Watching all of the colorful people running around campus.
4. You mean they really use bunny fur
for drops on the headdresses?
This page was produced as part of
the official 1998 National Order of the Arrow Conference
web site, (http://www.oa-bsa.org)
by the web team of the NOAC
Communications and Public Relations Committee.
Send any comments to
Copyright © 1997,1998 Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America.
All rights reserved.