Ask the Chairman - February 15, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. Last month Ray answered multiple questions and answered five more below:
- Are only OA members allowed to conduct crossover ceremonies?
- Who should serve on the Founder's Award selection committee?
- Is there a deadline for submitting Vigil candidates to the national office? How long after submission do we need to wait to conduct the Vigil callout?
- Will there be an opportunity to obtain the Arrowman Service Award at NOAC and ArrowTour for those who have earned the award?
- Can the commemorative red sash be made available to those who were unable to attend NOAC 2015 because of the 2015 World Scout Jamboree?
Last revised on