Ask the Chairman - January 11, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. Last week Ray answered an entire batch of questions and this time he does it again:
- What is the official policy on lodges withholding unit elections from troops that request one? Does any policy exist?
- Does an elangomat have the right to tell an adult what to do?
- What to do when nominating a lodge adviser for the Distinguished Service Award?
- Why does the Order of the Arrow discourage beaded sashes?
- Why is the Lodge JTE membership requirement different than the council?
Last revised on