Ask the Chairman - January 24, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. Earlier this month Ray answered multiple questions and to end January he does it again:
- What would you say to Arrowmen who are disappointed that there will be a single commemorative sash at NOAC 2015?
- Is it appropriate to use lodge numbers on lodge merchandise?
- Why did Order of the Arrow change the Vigil triangle on the Vigil sash?
- Does the supreme chief of the fire have the final say in a decision?
- Where do Arrowmen and the lodge order OA items?
- Are their rules for holding chapter elections?
- Does the long term camping requirement have to be fulfilled at a BSA accredited camp?
Last revised on