Ask the Chairman - June 15, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. This month Ray answered multiple questions about NOAC and lodge operations:
- How does a lodge handle finances for scholarships?
- Can members who are not dues paid wear a lodge flap?
- Can Scouts who are 18-20 be elected to the Order?
- Which sash do Arrowmen wear at NOAC?
- When will the Centurion Award recognition take place at NOAC?
- Will unselected NOAC staff applicants be able to purchase the Centennial Sash?
- To whom are the NOAC promotional patches intended to be distributed?
Last revised on