Ask the Chairman - June 30, 2015
National OA Chairman Ray Capp has been reading and answering your questions. To finish the month of June, Ray answered multiple questions about NOAC and lodge operations:
- Is the “Broken Arrow” ceremony an official ceremony?
- Can the OA Legend be used as part of a public ceremony?
- Are Arrowmen allowed to wear OA Legend patches on their sashes?
- To be an OA member does it require a paid BSA membership?
- Can an OA Membership be given Posthumously?
- What is the role of the Scoutmaster and the OA Troop Rep during a unit election?
- What sign does a Cub Scout leader use when reciting the Obligation?
Last revised on