Welcome to the Order’s New Web Site!
On behalf of the national Order of the Arrow committee, Communications Team, and Web Team, welcome to the Order's newly re-designed website! At the 2012 National Planning Meeting, the web team was challenged to re-design and re-build the national OA web site. It is with great pride and pleasure that the web team delivers on that challenge with the launch of the new OA web site. The web team, consisting of more than 20 youth and adult Arrowmen from around the nation, has spent thousands of hours in service to the Order creating the site you are visiting today. If not for their hard work and dedication, this project would not have been completed.
As we are sure you've noticed, the web site you are visiting today is much different than what you may be used to. This redesign marks the first time in many years that the national OA web site has been re-built from the ground up. While there have been numerous "behind-the-scenes" improvements, there are many which our visitors will notice while using the new site:
- Responsive Design - Our new site is 100% responsive and will automatically re-size to fit any screen size providing a consistent user experience across any device
- New Look - Our new site showcases visual media wherever possible and aligns with newly updated OA brand guidance
- Improved Navigation - Our new navigation structure brings the content that our visitors access most to just a few clicks away
- Social Media Integration - The OA Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds are showcased throughout the site to allow visitors to easily read and share content
- E-News - Sign up for the News You Can Use found at the bottom of the page and receive the latest OA news right in your inbox
In addition to these and many other improvements, the web team has already began to plan for 2014! In 2014, the web team will continue to refine the site as well as design and developing all new features such as an interactive calendar, photo gallery, branding resources, and more. These new features will be announced in early 2014, so check back often!
During the re-design project, our goal was to provide the best user experience possible to our visitors. In that spirit, should you have any questions, comments, or feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you like to report a bug with our new site, please do so by using this form. With your help we will be able to make the new web site great!
Last revised on